Dear Valued Customer,
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic and its circumstances in order to protect the health of the general public, operators and valued customers, we are taking every single necessary precaution to ensure we all play our part in flattening the curve and keeping, Australian essential services safe, active and healthy!
We have updated our WH&S Policy, to be followed for all our cleaners, drivers and labourers see below,
- We have completed The Infection Control Training – COVID 19 Certification course from the Australian Government – Department of Health and optionally any other related course available.
- We suggest all team members the flu vaccine ASAP when available, following experts advice.
- Submit our online Coronavirus Self Assessment and WH&S declaration Policy Acceptance Form.
- Communicate ASAP 24 hours 7 days a week if you are feeling sick or if any relevant information supplied in your Self Assessment above has changed making recommendable your self-isolation and don’t come to work or if at work, then communicate to the customer or your team and leave immediately if able to leave by yourself, otherwise, if you need emergency medical assistance also call 000.
- Communicate ASAP 24 Hours 7 Days a week, if someone else on the working site is feeling or look sick and you feel unsafe working next to them and if someone else needs emergency medical assistance also call 000.
- Wash and disinfect the hands frequently, don’t handshake, keep the social distance: 1.5m between persons or 4sqm/ person, avoid touching their face and also avoid touching surfaces on the working site unnecessarily.
- Wear full PPE in all the jobs including impermeable disposable gloves, a surgical mask, and eye protection or a face shield.
- Use HEPA VACCUM FILTERS, the absolute best commercial disinfectants available, disposable cleaning materials and wash with boiling water any reusable material when possible.
- Clean and disinfect ALL vehicles and working equipment TWICE DAILY.
- Keep up to date with the latest information available and follow the official guidelines to protect ourselves and the others from the World Health Organization and the Australian Government – Department of Health
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KEEP UPTO DATE ON cleaningcontractorsnsw.com.au/covid19-updates